[Massplanners] Unpaving paradise

Bob Mitchell mitchellfaicp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:56:36 EST 2024

Rob: The Town of Amherst has an approved plan to remove the parking lot at
the north end of the Town Common and replace it with landscaping, paths,
benches etc. I believe it is currently under construction. All 34 parking
spaces are being removed, although a few of them will be added back through
the adjacent road reconfiguration.
Here's a link to the project site.
North Common Project | Amherst, MA - Official Website (amherstma.gov)
<https://www.amherstma.gov/3395/North-Common-Project>

Bob

Bob Mitchell FAICP
Planning Consultant
Land Use, Planning, Zoning, & Training Programs
151 Tremont Street Suite 23A
Boston, MA 02111
617-512-9751 (c)
MitchellFAICP at gmail.com