[Massplanners] Substantial Use of a Special Permit

Gary Ayrassian cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Thu Feb 22 07:42:03 EST 2024

Thank you for your follow-up and explanation.

Gary G. Ayrassian, Director

Department of Planning & Development

City of Attleboro | City Hall - Government Center |

77 Park Street | Attleboro, MA  02703 |

p: 508.223.2222 x 3143 | f: 508.222.3046 |

 <mailto:cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us> cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us |

 <http://www.cityofattleboro.us/> www.cityofattleboro.us |