[Massplanners] Substantial Use of a Special Permit

Maren Toohill MToohill at littletonma.org
Wed Feb 21 13:56:02 EST 2024

Thanks, Jeff.
No, the Special Permit was not a required precursor to the Definitive approval process.
And, since you asked – what I want is the applicant to file to amend the prior Special Permit to reflect their “updated vision” for the development – which could also serve to extend the special permit timeline. It’s been a great working relationship between the SPGA and developer to date, and I trust that will continue, but am also hearing concerns about assuring that development moves forward in tandem with all the work on (and expense of) Town Sewer.
Thanks again,
Maren