[Massplanners] Conway Planning Board

Marybeth C marybethchi2016 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:03:53 EST 2024

Hello George and Jeff,

Our Planning Board (Colrain) is starting to do research for updating our master plan.  I see that Conway had one from 2013 and was due to update in 2023.  I did not find either old or new on your website.  Would one of you be able to send me a copy?  I am currently searching smaller towns as most larger towns have their’s posted.

Thank you much!

Marybeth Chichester

Marybethchi2016 at gmail.com
(413)559-7284