[Massplanners] ADA Self Evaluation Consultants

Schreiber, Gideon gschreiber at watertown-ma.gov
Wed Feb 7 09:27:48 EST 2024

Julie,
As part of our City's Open Space and Recreation Plan update completed in 2023, we had one of the consultants (Stantec) who was working on the plan complete the City of Watertown's, as it is a required appendix and it was out of date.  I am sure there are other firms that also can help with this.  We also coordinated this with our Commission on Disabilities.

Regards,
Gideon

Gideon Schreiber, AICP, Assistant Director of Planning
Community Development & Planning
City of Watertown, 149 Main Street, Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 972-6417 ext 12164

When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be kept confidential.