[Massplanners] MBTA ZONING PUBLIC NOTICE

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Mon Feb 5 09:25:59 EST 2024

When we did our public hearing, we had six subdistricts more or less set. But rather than describe them in detail, we named them in the notice and referred folks to the complete text of the zoning amendment and the proposed map amendment posted on the Town website and available for inspection at Town Hall.

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847