[Massplanners] HPP Update

Wortman, Erin EWortman at stoneham-ma.gov
Wed Apr 10 09:05:05 EDT 2024

Good morning all,

For those who have done a Housing Production Plan update in the last couple of years, how much did it cost? Our HPP will expire in 2025 so curious how much am I looking at for costs. We spent $40k on the development of our first HPP in 2019 but not sure if updates are cheaper or am I looking at same level of cost?

Thanks in advance!

Erin Wortman
Director of Planning & Community Development

She/Her/Hers
Why It Matters<https://www.aclunc.org/blog/what-s-pronoun>

Town of Stoneham
35 Central Street
Stoneham, MA 02180
http://www.stoneham-ma.gov/
Phone: 781.507.2445

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic message and any attached files contain information from the Town of Stoneham that may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for the recipient named above, and use by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail immediately. Also, please be advised that the Secretary of State's office has determined that most e-mails sent to and from municipal officials are considered to be public records and consequently may be subject to public disclosure.