[Massplanners] Transportation Planner Position

Natalie Press npress at bowman.com
Mon Apr 8 09:50:36 EDT 2024

Bowman (previously McMahon associates) is seeking a self-motivated, creative, communicative, and passionate transportation planner to work on a variety of fast paced projects. You will work on teams of planners, engineers and landscape architects to develop transportation solutions that are both innovative and practical to enhance quality of life. Our East Coast Transportation group is committed to improving communities through multimodal transportation. We work with municipalities, transit agencies, institutions and other public and private sector clients to make it easier, safer and more efficient to walk, bike, take transit and use emerging mobility options. Our projects involve elements such as Complete Streets design, pedestrian and bicycle planning, Vision zero, transit service planning, Transportation Demand Management, parking studies, environmental sustainability, landscape architecture and community planning.

This position has the flexibility to be based in one of our New England region offices, including Boston, Taunton or Westfield, MA or Lincoln, RI.

For more information or to apply follow this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/BOW1003BOWMN/JobBoard/b0832335-b1a1-4f9d-8483-629a8c175088/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=0ca54a97-57fe-4ab5-9020-9ce32e2c23f1

NATALIE PRESS
Project Manager, Community Transportation Planning | BOWMAN
120 Water St, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
O: (617) 556-0020  |  D: (857) 302-3177
npress at bowman.com<mailto:npress at bowman.com> | bowman.com<https://www.bowman.com/>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/BowmanCG>   [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/BowmanCG>   [instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/bowmanconsulting/>   [linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bowman-consulting>