[Massplanners] For all things historic preservation - join MassHistPres!

Doherty, Jennifer @ SEC Jennifer.Doherty at sec.state.ma.us
Tue Apr 2 12:10:00 EDT 2024

Hi all,
As I've seen a few historic preservation-related things come through here recently, this is a reminder that we have a companion listserv to MassPlanners, MassHistPres. We've got nearly 700 members - local historical and historic district commissioners, planning staff, consultants, contractors, etc. A great place to send out your RFPs for historic preservation services and buildings!

You can sign up via masshistpres-join at cs.umb.edu<mailto:masshistpres-join at cs.umb.edu> and following the prompts to confirm, or by emailing me directly. MassHistPres is not as active as MassPlanners, so we won't be flooding your inbox (unless someone asks about slate roofs or solar panels!). I can also set you up to receive a daily digest of messages.

Thank you,
Jenn

Jennifer B. Doherty
Local Government Programs Coordinator