[Massplanners] Job Opportunity - Brockton

Rob May rmay at cobma.us
Mon Sep 18 09:36:17 EDT 2023

Brockton's Department of Planning and Economic Development is seeking a
creative and dynamic Planner I to join our team. You will focus on the
continued redevelopment of Brockton’s downtown as a walkable transit
oriented neighborhood.

You will have the chance to create real change in a phenomenal community.

 Employees are our most valuable asset! We offer a comprehensive benefit
package, a defined benefit pension, and a supportive and inclusive work
environment.

Position is open until filled.  (Please note that review of resumes will
begin immediately)

For more information and application instructions, please go to
http://brockton.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=167584

Rob May, CEcD
Director of Planning and Economic Development
City of Brockton
45 School Street
Brockton, MA 02301
508-580-7113