[Massplanners] Town of Longmeadow - Energy Planner position

Corrin Meise-Munns cmeisemunns at longmeadow.org
Thu Sep 14 12:48:28 EDT 2023

The Town of Longmeadow has launched a new position, Energy and Materials
Conservation Manager, which will be responsible for taking the lead in
helping the Town achieve carbon emission goals, conduct outreach and
engagement with residents, municipal officials, and business stakeholders,
increase energy efficiency within our municipal buildings, and manage our
DOER grant applications and awards. Additionally, this position will
oversee our Recycling Center and work with the Recycling Committee on solid
waste reduction education and outreach.

The job is open until filled and the  posting can be found here:
https://www.longmeadowma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=108&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Energy-Materials-Conservation-Manager-514

Best,
Corrin
--
*Corrin Meise-Munns* *(she/her)*
Assistant Town Manager / Director of Planning & Community Development