[Massplanners] Dodson & Flinker job openings--planner & intern

Dillon Sussman dillon at dodsonflinker.com
Wed Sep 13 14:21:22 EDT 2023

Dodson & Flinker is hiring for two positions:

   - a planner/community designer at entry, mid-, or senior-level
   - an intern focused on urban design

We are a combined Landscape Architecture and Planning Firm located in
Northampton, MA. Our planning team works to solve some of the most
fundamental issues of the day. We use a design-based approach to help our
municipal clients answer questions like, how to plan and zone for housing
that is attainable, sustainable and makes neighborhoods better places to
live; how to prepare developed areas for sea level rise; and how to build
community consensus and momentum toward shared goals. Much of our work
involves physical planning and helping communities visualize change.
Current projects include zoning changes for mixed-use and housing,
community Master Plans, OSRPs, property reuse studies, climate resilience
planning, and more.

We have a flexible office environment. We are open to hybrid work
arrangements and three-quarters to full-time employees for staff positions.
Required hours for an intern can be worked out on an individual basis.

For details about the positions and how to apply, see:
https://dodsonflinker.com/news/

Thanks,

Dillon

--