[Massplanners] Open Space and Recreation Plans

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Wed Sep 13 14:08:49 EDT 2023

Milton is in the process of updating our OSRP. Last year, we submitted a supplemental Planning Board budget request of $50,000 that was paid out of free cash. We did a solicitation which got four responses; we're working with Horsley Witten.

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847