[Massplanners] Reading, MA MVP 2.0 RFP

MacNichol, Andrew amacnichol at ci.reading.ma.us
Tue Sep 12 09:39:14 EDT 2023

Good morning all,

Please be aware that the Town of Reading is seeking qualified professionals to serve as their MVP 2.0 Vendor to implement new methods, tools and resources for building climate resilience, specifically through expanded equity and social resilience. The selected vendor will focus on identifying vulnerable people living and working in the community by collaborating with community members to expand the voices of those involved in climate resilience efforts and support any selected Seed Project.

The full Request for Proposals can be found here: https://www.readingma.gov/bids.aspx?bidID=69. Proposals are due by Thursday October 5, 2023 at 2:00pm.

Any questions can be submitted beforehand by contacting me and/or our procurement office. Please feel free to forward to any others you think my be interested.

Thank you much,
Andrew

Andrew MacNichol
Community Development Director