[Massplanners] FW: MA CDBG Proposed Changes to One Year Plan memo

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Mon Oct 23 10:33:35 EDT 2023

From: Kluchman, Chris (EOHLC) <Chris.Kluchman at mass.gov>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 3:12 PM
To: massplanners at masscptc.org
Cc: McNelis, Kathryn (EOHLC) <Kathryn.McNelis at mass.gov>
Subject: MA CDBG Proposed Changes to One Year Plan memo

Good Friday afternoon MassPlanners:

I'm posting this on behalf of the Massachusetts Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.

Announcing that the CDBG Federal Fiscal Year 2024 proposed changes memo has been posted on the program's web page.  This is the initial step in the annual CDBG round - identifying proposed  changes to the One-Year Plan.  The FFY24 Proposed Changes memo can be found here:  Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) | Mass.gov<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mass.gov_info-2Ddetails_community-2Ddevelopment-2Dblock-2Dgrant-2Dcdbg&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=EaWBFhlgouCM-eqEWgXO8um7Dw-706JXLWQdmGem7AY&m=Dk-PsyTw_SdP5CxVm3-VyUqauptQGSfrfRtMXi0CDgSbgYCjRCTKQhZuNqyJNglz&s=Dw6IGkfJZ1a4p6U_7bXGvNJwQrfjzB7jlzkv4s0zkHA&e=>.

A public information session notice containing the virtual Teams link to the public session (on November 6th) will be posted on the CDBG website next week.  As always, we encourage your feedback - please feel free to email me comments upon review of the proposed changes memo.  Thank you!

Kathryn McNelis
kathryn.mcnelis at mass.gov<mailto:kathryn.mcnelis at mass.gov>
Manager, Community Development Unit
Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities

Chris Kluchman, FAICP (she/her)
Acting Director, Community Services Division
Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities (EOHLC), 100 Cambridge Street, Ste 300
Boston, MA  02114
chris.kluchman at mass.gov<mailto:chris.kluchman at mass.gov>

EOHLC staff are mostly working remotely. I check email regularly and will get back to you as soon as possible.