[Massplanners] Planning Board/ZBA Members

ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Mon Oct 23 10:30:40 EDT 2023

Alex:

At least one – Shutesbury, where I sat on both for an overlap period of a dozen years. I found it to be beneficial in fostering communication and coordination between the two boards where, in many towns, it doesn’t exist. Seldom was there anything resembling a conflict. Recently, the Town PB had a special permit that I abstained from voting on knowing the project would subsequently arrive at the ZBA for a variance. Being a three-member ZBA with me as chair, I had to then vote.

Best regards,

Jeff Lacy

Rural Planning Assoociates

(413) 230-9693