[Massplanners] Maintenance of Common Spaces

Barbara Carboni bcarboni at truro-ma.gov
Tue Oct 10 13:36:23 EDT 2023

Hi Fiona,

Is there a reason these newly-created ways must be accepted by the Town ?  A subdivision approval can specify that the roadways and other common areas shall remain private and shall be maintained by the developer until lots sold and then HOA.

Barbara

Barbara Carboni  AICP
Truro Town Planner and Land Use Counsel
(508) 214 0928