[Massplanners] MAPD Membership!!!

Kristina Johnson kjohnson at townofhudson.org
Thu Nov 30 09:48:31 EST 2023

Friends and Colleagues,

MAPD is rebooting, so come join your fellow planning practitioners for learning opportunities and networking! $90 gets members free workshops, discounted conference rates (yes, we would like to hold an in-person conference in 2024!), and legislative advocacy on land-use issues.  Starting in 2024, we will be charging all non-MAPD members and those prior members who have not re-upped their dues for workshops-Zoom licenses cost money!  We have been laxed in collecting dues and worrying about who was or wasn't a member, so in the words of Elsa from Frozen, we "let it go," but we need to build up our membership numbers and you all can help. If you paid dues in 2023, you can send this email out of your inbox and directly into the trash.  Membership follows you as an individual, not your place of employment.  Pro tip: use a personal email address as your contact, as folks move around quite a bit.

You do not have to be a Planning Director to be a member; the organization name is a bit out of date. All planning practitioners (and those support who planners-engineers, attorneys, architects, landscape architects, etc.) from Commonwealth agencies, Regional Planning Agencies, private sector firms, and municipal governments are welcome to join.

The MAPD membership invoice and W-9 can be accessed by following this link:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QmT0CNm4IKutlOIC5ajITOTx8ZE_1ZqF?usp=sharing

Questions can be directed to maplanningdirectors at gmail.com<mailto:maplanningdirectors at gmail.com>

Thanks, and I look forward to a terrific 2024.

Kristina

Kristina Johnson, AICP
Director of Planning and Community Development
Town of Hudson, Massachusetts
978-562-2989
kjohnson at townofhudson.org<mailto:kjohnson at townofhudson.org>