[Massplanners] Applicant Amendments to Planning Board Applications/Permits

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Thu May 25 08:01:32 EDT 2023

Corrin,
Middleton’s ZBA is the board that handles most special permits and all site plan review.  You can find a copy of their General Conditions” here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z9sqTYVXNWtMgERX0wH53R9IP7l_ALEe/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=113353923203393468594&rtpof=true&sd=true   The General Conditions list the types of changes that the Building Commissioner shall view as “insubstantial.”  They also added the ability to determine that other modifications are insubstantial at a regular meeting.  The General Conditions are attached to every decision – in addition to any other conditions the board attach to the decision.  If the board decides the proposed modification is unsubstantial, the owner will need to submit a new application and go through the whole process.

We do not charge a fee for reviewing modifications at a regular meeting.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.