[Massplanners] Housing Production Plan Costs?

Tozer, Jeanette TozerJ at worcesterma.gov
Wed May 24 14:54:14 EDT 2023

Dear fellow planners:

I am seeking input regarding costs for completing a Housing Production Plan. If you or your community (or company) have worked on a Housing Production Plan within the last couple of years, can you share the municipality's name and the total cost of completing the HPP? Even ballpark figures would be helpful.

I appreciate any insights you're able to share!

Sincerely,
Jeanette

Jeanette R. Tozer, AICP (she, her)
Affordable Housing Trust Fund Manager
Executive Office of Economic Development
City of Worcester | 455 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01608
P: 508-799-1400 x31438
E: tozerj at worcesterma.gov<mailto:tozerj at worcesterma.gov>
Worcester Affordable Housing Trust Fund<http://www.worcesterma.gov/housing-neighborhood-development/affordable-housing-trust-fund>