[Massplanners] Paving checklist/form

Karen Pollastrino nbpt at Mincocorp.com
Wed May 24 12:08:57 EDT 2023

Pushback in usually political. Good reason to be concerned.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacqueline McPherson <jacquiefurtado at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 11:53 AM
To: Karen Pollastrino <nbpt at Mincocorp.com>
Cc: Barbara Carboni <bcarboni at truro-ma.gov>; Gil Hilario <ghilario at nattleboro.com>; Massachusetts Planners <MassPlanners at masscptc.org>
Subject: Re: [Massplanners] Paving checklist/form

In regards to the pushback, I'd assume that compliance with state/federal/local rules and regulations is a condition for Site Plan approval at the onset of development. Based on my experience, Planning Boards usually make that determination after reviewing with appropriate department heads.

I'd be interested in why as planners, we would be concerned with the pushback of developers over public safety.

Regards,
Jacquie McPherson, AICP