[Massplanners] Seeking Suggestions re Interim Planning Services Consultant

robert leavens rtleavemware at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:09:28 EDT 2023

Adam,
Like Laura, I am presently serving as interim town planner in Manchester,
Ma. It is a good way for Laura and I to use our planning skill sets,
particularly with so many planner jobs out there. I just signed another six
months contract with the town, however the retirement system puts a cap on
the number of hours and how much money one can make after retirement.
I'm sure that there are retired planners who would be interested in the
work.

Best of luck,

Betsy Ware

Interim Town Planner