[Massplanners] Shop Local Campaigns - Tell Me About Your Success Stories!

Daphne Politis daphne at community-circle.com
Mon May 1 10:04:29 EDT 2023

Lexington’s Step Up Program is one such buy local campaign:

STEP UP FOR LEXINGTON

The Economic Development Office teamed up with the Lexington Retailer’s Association, the Lexington Chamber of Commerce, and two Lexington High School students to create the “Step Up for Lexington” program. This initiative is a “shop local” effort aimed at encouraging residents and visitors to shop and dine in Lexington by offering them a stamp on their card for each purchase which then automatically enters them in a weekly raffle which in turn entitles them to win a prize.

https://shoplexingtonma.wixsite.com/stepupforlexington <https://shoplexingtonma.wixsite.com/stepupforlexington>

Daphne Politis, FAICP, Principal
Community Circle
Six Dover Lane
Lexington, MA 02421
781 - 862 - 1780 (phone)
781 - 820 - 0873 (cell)
daphne at community-circle.com
http://www.community-circle.com/ <http://www.community-circle.com/>

The circle is an inclusive shape, one that implies fairness and invites participation...
It is the shape of a connected community
....it is also used to indicate and define "place.”