[Massplanners] Restrictions on marijuana hours of operation

Eric Twarog eric.twarog at greenfield-ma.gov
Wed Mar 29 13:42:51 EDT 2023

Hi Mike:

The City of Greenfield has the following language in its Zoning ordinance:

"(3) The hours of operation of Marijuana Establishments shall be set by the
Special Permit Granting Authority, but in no event shall said Marijuana
Establishments be open and/or operating between the hours of 10:00 PM and
7:00 AM."

Eric

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 1:13 PM Michael McCarthy via MassPlanners <
massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

> For communities with a retail/medical marijuana ordinance:
>

> Does your ordinance restrict when a dispensary or retail marijuana
> establishment can be open to the public? If so, what are the limitations?
>

> For example, our ordinance gives the SPGA the power to set hours of
> operation and also generally restricts all retail activities to 10 AM – 7
> PM.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Mike McCarthy
>
> Asst. City Planner