[Massplanners] Free AICP CM Credit & Networking Event, 3/29/23 @UMass, Reminder

Camille Barchers camille.v.barchers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:23:04 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

A friendly reminder that we are hosting a free AICP CM + western MA
networking event THIS WEDNESDAY! We want to remind folks to attend!
Registration is not required, but appreciated:
https://forms.gle/ycHFvnzJJyT8Y9CX6

The Department of Landscape Architecture & Regional Planning
<http://www.umass.edu/larp/> at UMass Amherst, in conjunction with
Western Massachusetts
APA  <https://www.apa-ma.org/>and our UMass Planning Student Organization
(PSO) is hosting Michelle Anderson, the Larry Kramer Professor of Law at
Stanford University
<https://law.stanford.edu/directory/michelle-wilde-anderson/>, and author
of the recent book, *The Fight to Save the Town: Reimagining Discarded
America.*

Please join us in-person (or via Zoom
<http://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/91429499063>) in Room 162 of the Olver
Design Building at UMass Amherst (551 North Pleasant Street, Amherst, MA
01003 <https://goo.gl/maps/jiv5j2LZiu33xrKz7>) to hear Michelle discuss her
new book on issues of poverty, inequality, local government law, housing
and environmental justice. *Talk begins at 5:30pm on March 29, networking
reception with light refreshments to follow. *The event is part of our
ongoing Zube Lecture Series <https://www.umass.edu/larp/zube-lecture-series>
.

*Free to attend in person or via zoom*, *2 CM credits (1 equity credit)
available* for attendees.

We hope many of you will be able to join us!

Camille V. Barchers, PhD, AICP
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/798ce1dd-e957-43bb-bf84-d38186f45321/public_url>

Assistant Professor, Department of  <http://www.umass.edu/larp/>Landscape
Architecture & Regional Planning <http://www.umass.edu/larp/>
University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA