[Massplanners] Job Posting- Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation

Tipton, Nathaniel (DCR) nathaniel.tipton at state.ma.us
Fri Mar 10 11:13:22 EST 2023

Happy Friday,

Below is a job posting for a Project Manager position in the DCR Architecture section.  Details are in the link below.

Project Manager, Architecture Section

The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) is advertising for a project manager in the Architecture Section who will be working on Green Buildings and our Net Zero Goals.  DCR is one of the largest owners of state buildings in the Commonwealth & this position will focus on leading our net zero team, reducing our carbon footprint, decarbonizing existing buildings, expanding our PV arrays and increasing our portfolio of net zero and passive house public recreation buildings.

The link for this position is https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2300027R .
You can apply for positions by logging into MassCareers at  www.mass.gov/anf/employment-equal-access-disability/masscareers/masscareers.html<http://www.mass.gov/anf/employment-equal-access-disability/masscareers/masscareers.html>

Thank you,

Nat