[Massplanners] Public Notice Recommendation - Zoning Bylaw Rewrite

Town Administration Administration at westhamptonma.org
Thu Jun 29 10:42:41 EDT 2023

Greetings to MassPlanners everywhere!

In Westhampton, after nearly seven years, and (at least) 75 separate public meetings, the town's zoning bylaw review committee is nearly done with its rewrite of the Zoning Bylaw for the town.

Their intention is not to piece-meal the changes, but instead to completely strike the existing bylaw, and replace it with a new one.

While I'm no stranger to writing up notices that speak to proposed changes to sections of existing zoning bylaw, I've never drafted a public notice that proposes to strike and replace of the ENTIRE zoning bylaw.

Would appreciate examples of this.

Thanks!

Respectfully,

-          Doug.
Douglas Finn, Administrative Assistant
Town of Westhampton
1 South Road
Westhampton, MA 01027
Administration at westhamptonma.org<mailto:westhamptontownhall at comcast.net>
(413) 203-3086

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only.  Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone 413-203-3086, and delete the copy you received.

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State and the Massachusetts Attorney General consider e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, s. 10