[Massplanners] Please remove me from all of your lists

Roxann Wedegartner roxann.wedegartner at greenfield-ma.gov
Mon Jun 26 16:34:48 EDT 2023

Hello,
Can you please remove me from receiving your emails?  Or give me the
process for removing myself.
Thank you,
Mayor Roxann Wedegartner

--
*Roxann Wedegartner*
Mayor

Please take a minute to learn more about Greenfield.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991lDqTd0FY

*"I strongly believe being mayor is the public post in which you have the
greatest opportunity to change people's lives for the better."*
*---Eduardo Paes, former mayor of Rio de Janeiro*
413-772-1560
roxann.wedegartner at greenfield-ma.gov

*Public Record Statement/Confidentiality.*  Under Massachusetts Law, any
email created or received by an employee of the City of Greenfield is
considered a public record.  All email correspondence is subject to the
requirements of M. G. L. Chapter 66.  This email may contain confidential
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.