[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] Re: Process to supersede previously approved plans?

Michael McCarthy Michael.McCarthy at newbedford-ma.gov
Tue Jun 20 12:24:57 EDT 2023

Similarly, we would have the PB issue a notice of decision on the “modification of a previously approved site plan” citing the revised plan by title, engineer, and latest revision date. Decisions and plan copies are distributed to all relevant departments involved with the project sign off. Approval is conditioned on the plans submitted for review.

We have a smaller scale procedure for minor revisions the PB empowers staff to approve, with a memo going out and into the case file outlining the revisions approved and the plans reviewed.

Mike McCarthy
Asst. City Planner
New Bedford