[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Re: Paper [possibly a staffing report] outlining City & Town Planning Staff levels, etc.

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Wed Jul 26 17:03:41 EDT 2023

There are two strings that I've found:
One in May-June 2019 titled "Planning Staff, Population" started by Maren
Toohill that included many responses, but I cannot find a summarized set of
information.
One in March of 2021 titled " Staffing Levels in Planning and Economic
Development Departments" collected by Kristen Las, but her final email
didn't contain her intended attachment since I don't think the listserve
allowed it. I followed up but hadn't heard back (as far as I can tell in my
searches of my email).

Hope this helps someone track down the info and send it around.

-Eric

<http://tyngsboroughma.gov/>
Eric Salerno
Town Planner / Eco. Dev. Dir.
Town of Tyngsborough

978-743-5361  |  tyngsboroughma.gov

esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov

25 Bryant Lane, Tyngsborough MA 01879
<http://facebook.com/tyngsboroughma>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/town-of-tyngsborough/>
<http://twitter.com/TyngsboroughMA>

In Massachusetts, the term “public record” is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66