[Massplanners] Televised Meetings

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Mon Jul 17 10:28:56 EDT 2023

The Zoom recording is forwarded to local cable TV for posting and replay.
We do not LIVE STREAM on cable TV or social media.  Before COVID, we would
video the meeting, save to an SD card and send the card to cable TV for
posting.
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*
*Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.*