[Massplanners] 40R Smart Growth Overlay Zoning District - PAA Application Form & Administrative Rules

Maureen Pollock planner at montague-ma.gov
Wed Jul 12 15:56:57 EDT 2023

Hi MassPlanners,

The Town of Montague recently adopted a 40R Smart Growth Overlay Zoning District.

The Planning Board now needs to adopt the 40R design standards, PAA application form, and Administrative Rules.

I have a found a lot of wonderfully thought-out design standards adopted around the state. (thank you, thank you).

However, I am having trouble finding sample PAA application forms and Administrative Rules. Is anyone willing to share theirs?

Also, do towns typically incorporate administrative rules into the Planning Board's Rules & Regulations, or is often a separate document?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Maureen

Maureen Pollock (she/her)