[Massplanners] Ending the week on a light note..

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 15:06:33 EST 2023

Dear Doug:I haven't had any luck finding a town seal, and maybe because its only a "hamlet," for Agloe either.  I haven't yet entreated poor Yorick, who knew...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Townshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqsd5aK9oMI
TBott

Thomas Bott Carver Town Planner
You too could follow me on Twitter @TBottPlimoth but it clearly isn’t necessary