[Massplanners] Town of Amherst - Job Posting

Brestrup, Christine brestrupc at amherstma.gov
Mon Jan 23 10:18:32 EST 2023

Hello Planners,

The Town of Amherst is looking for an energetic, talented Planner who can become part of our dynamic Planning Department team.  There is a lot going on in Amherst, including development of new commercial and residential projects, improvements to our parks and recreation lands, preservation of our open spaces, construction of affordable housing and much more.  If you are interested please click on the link below to find out more:

Jobs | Amherst, MA - Official Website (amherstma.gov)<https://www.amherstma.gov/3441/Jobs>

We look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Christine M. Brestrup, Planning Director
Planning Department                       Town of Amherst

Town Hall                                      4 Boltwood Avenue
Amherst                                      Massachusetts 01002
413-259-3145                 brestrupc at amherstma.gov<mailto:brestrupc at amherstma.gov>