[Massplanners] Permitting software

Allyson Manuel amanuel at townofwestspringfield.org
Thu Jan 19 09:10:53 EST 2023

Here is a google spreadsheet I started several years ago. Anyone can go in
and add or update information about their town as needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19DZeHMn2VWIZy2R2TPYcyPaOZVVzgju3OdVRDY3L1Ow/edit?usp=sharing

*Allyson Manuel, *Planning Director
Town of West Springfield | Planning Department
26 Central Street, West Springfield, MA 01089
Office: (413) 263-3271
www.townofwestspringfield.org

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 8:11 PM Sarah White via MassPlanners <
massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

> Greetings, everyone -
>
> Looking to see if anyone recalls/has an email that circulated within this
> group in the last year or so that contained a table or list identifying
> what software various towns and cities use for online permitting
> applications.
>
> Alas, multiple group members in our office have searched our files and
> cannot put our collective fingers on it. If anyone who has this could
> forward it to me, Somerville would be very grateful.
>

> Sarah White, *MDS-HP*
>
> Senior Planner
>
> City of Somerville
>
> 93 HIghland Ave.
>
> swhite at somervillema.gov
>
> *City of Somerville Public Records Notice*
>
> *Please be advised that the Massachusetts Attorney General has determined
> that email is a public record unless the content of the email falls within
> one of the stated exemptions under the Massachusetts Public Records Laws.*

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not a named recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your
computer. Thank you.