[Massplanners] Planning Board compensation???

Furtado, Jacqueline (SEA) jacqueline.furtado at state.ma.us
Tue Jan 17 11:35:14 EST 2023

Hi Richard,

The City of Medford gives stipends to its Community Development Board that acts as a Planning Board. I am currently the state-appointed member, but to comply with the Conflict of Interest laws, I am unpaid for my services. Additionally, I believe the Chair and the Board’s Secretary receive a higher stipend than other members. You can view the stipend amounts here: https://medfordma.org/boards/

Regards,
Jacquie Furtado, AICP
Senior Program Manager – EOHED/MassWorks