[Massplanners] Repurposed Train Stations

Strategy 5 eb at strategy5.net
Thu Jan 12 12:14:43 EST 2023

Hi Ms. Hahn,

You might look at the Evanston Roundhouse and Railyards project in Evanston, Wyoming. We worked on this with Myers - Anderson Architects, and it has become an integral component of Downtown. If you have any question or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. There is also good information online.

Regards,

Ernie

Ernest E. Bleinberger
Principal