[Massplanners] Lot Regularity Bylaw Language

Stephanie Davies seniorplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Wed Jan 4 10:01:32 EST 2023

Attleboro would be interested as well!

-Stephanie

Stephanie Davies

Senior Land Use Planner

City of Attleboro

77 Park Street

Attleboro, MA 02703

508.223.2222, ext. 3144

From: MassPlanners <massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org> On Behalf Of Annie
Schindler via MassPlanners (massplanners at masscptc.org)
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 7:49 PM
To: massplanners at masscptc.org
Subject: [Massplanners] Lot Regularity Bylaw Language

Hi everyone!

My Planning Board that is looking to change our bylaw language surrounding
lot regularity. We currently require a lot regularity circle that has 80% of
the applicable required frontage. The Board is looking for language that
would limit rat tail lots, and myself and the Zoning Enforcement Officer are
having a hard time coming up with anything. If your town happens to have any
language like this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it over!

Thank you!

Best,

Annie Schindler

Environmental Program Coordinator & Town Planner

Town of Groveland, 183 Main St Groveland, MA 01834

(978) 556-7214 | ASchindler at grovelandma.com
<mailto:ASchindler at grovelandma.com>

The Secretary of the Commonwealth's Office has determined that most e-mails
to and from municipal offices and officials are public records.
Consequently, confidentiality should not be expected.