[Massplanners] Summer interns

Rebecca Bachand rebecca.bachand at rbladesign.com
Wed Feb 15 13:37:11 EST 2023

Those looking for internships in Planning may be interested in the
scholarship available from the CREW Boston Education Foundation. Open to
all female graduate students and sophomore, junior, and senior
undergraduates, the student must demonstrate an interest -- through major,
classes, and/or work opportunities pursued -- in commercial real estate.

Details can be found below:
https://www.crewboston.org/Foundation/Scholarship

I heard from the Foundation Clerk yesterday that for the purposes of this
scholarship, "Commercial Real Estate" includes all fields related to
design, permitting, leasing, construction, management, etc, of all real
estate that is not single family homes.

*Rebecca Bachand*, PLA, LEED AP

781-686-4486

*RBLA Design LLC*

rebecca at rbladesign.com

<rebecca at rbladesign.com>rbladesign.com

*Massachusetts WBE Certified*

*DBE Certified in Massachusetts, Rhode Island & New Hampshire*

Member of *CREW Boston*