[Massplanners] Webinar on Arts, Culture and Tourism

Dottie Fulginiti dfulginiti at ocpcrpa.org
Wed Feb 8 14:11:31 EST 2023

On behalf of Executive Director, Mary Waldron, Old Colony Planning Council would like to invite you to a webinar on February 21st from 12pm to 1:00pm to explore How Arts, Culture and Tourism can drive economic development in your community.
This will be a good opportunity for cities and towns to learn about any upcoming grant opportunities for FY23 and how to leverage ARPA money.
We especially want to underscore the value of accessibility and equity and inclusion while we inspire communities to imagine how arts, culture and tourism can be showcased in your community.
Key speakers are:
Keiko Orrall, Executive Director of the MA Office of Travel and Tourism
Michael Bobbitt, Executive Director of MA Cultural Council
Lea Filson, President/CEO of See Plymouth – Plymouth area Tourism
This event is offered in collaboration with the OCPC Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) committee.
Pre-register here: https://bit.ly/3kVqzJQ

Dottie Fulginiti
Senior Planner
Economic Resiliency and Housing Equity
Direct: (774) 539-2905 | Email: dfulginiti at ocpcrpa.org
Old Colony Planning Council
70 School Street, Brockton, MA 02301 | fax (508) 559-8768

Visit our new website at www.oldcolonyplanning.org<http://www.oldcolonyplanning.org/>
[X] @OldColonyPC   [X] @oldcolonyplanningcouncil