[Massplanners] Petitioned Zoning Amendments

Schreiber, Gideon gschreiber at watertown-ma.gov
Mon Feb 6 10:33:39 EST 2023

Watertown has the petitioner pay for the legal notice when it is not a City request.  Since they are requesting a public hearing they pay the cost of the legal, which is required to hold the hearing they have requested.  There are no formal fee at this time so the required mailing of notice is paid for by the City.

Gideon Schreiber, AICP, Assistant Director of Planning
Community Development & Planning
City of Watertown, 149 Main Street, Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 972-6417 then press 1 and then 3

When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be kept confidential.