[Massplanners] FFI Hiring- Associate Director of Built Environment

Chris Skelly ccskelly12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 08:33:51 EST 2023

Forwarding on the job posting below for a friend.  Chris.

*Chris Skelly*
*Skelly Preservation Services*
Community Planning and Preservation
www.skellypreservationservices.com
ccskelly12 at gmail.com
413-834-0678

FFI is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Built Environment,
a remote role charged with helping make wellbeing the core design principle
for deciding how, when, where and what to build. Our new hire will partner
with residents, government decision-makers and urban planners to adapt
infrastructure investments in ways that advance equity and wellbeing. We
are looking for someone with 10+ years experience in the field, a graduate
degree in planning, design, or other related area, and who brings a depth
of applied experience, connections, and knowledge from the public sector.