[Massplanners] Accessory Structures By-Laws

Schreiber, Gideon gschreiber at watertown-ma.gov
Wed Feb 1 15:00:43 EST 2023

City of Watertown, MA Code

Chapter 155: Zoning Code
§ 4.03: Accessory uses.
https://ecode360.com/37103863

Gideon Schreiber, AICP, Assistant Director of Planning
Community Development & Planning
City of Watertown, 149 Main Street, Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 972-6417 then press 1 and then 3

When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be kept confidential.