[Massplanners] MAPP (Formerly MAPD)

Kristina Johnson kjohnson at townofhudson.org
Wed Dec 27 09:20:06 EST 2023

Hello Planning Friends and Colleagues,

As many of you know,  MAPD has rebranded and we will now be known as MAPP-the Massachusetts Association of Planning Professionals! Note that the name of the organizations has not "officially changed," so our W-9 form, email name,  and other organization materials will still say "MAPD." Be patient.

Thanks to so many of you who have re-upped their dues or joined for the first time. Interested in joining; you should, as you get free Lunch n Learns, which are CM-eligible and a discount on the annual conference! We welcome all planning and planning-adjacent professionals: municipal planners, planners working at RPA's, consultants, Commonwealth planners, and the list goes on.  Note that starting in January 2024,  non-MAPP members will be charged for Lunch n Learn workshops (unless you are a speaker, etc.)

  1.  Dues:  Here's the link to the invoice and w-9 form.   https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V3HIkque0l3LGlVCU8n5k6r4WTjiU953?usp=sharing

  1.  Ideas for Lunch n Learns: contribute your ideas for a Lunch N Learn workshops. Follow this link to a shared Google Sheets to share your ideas: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ie2hG4qfcoc9YmjOxGq3N_sVF49hc5Nf84GatrA-wx8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your support, and your patience with the reboot of the organization. Terrific educational and networking opportunities are afoot for 2024. For any questions, feel free to email maplanningdirectors at gmail.com<mailto:maplanningdirectors at gmail.com>

Kristina

Kristina Johnson, AICP
Director of Planning and Community Development
Town of Hudson, Massachusetts
978-562-2989
kjohnson at townofhudson.org<mailto:kjohnson at townofhudson.org>