[Massplanners] Question about becoming the least patriotic town planner in...

John Charbonneau jcharbonneau at townofrutland.org
Wed Dec 13 13:43:47 EST 2023

Tom,

I would echo the comments from Bill Roth.  It’s a preference of each Board whether or not they do the pledge of allegiance.  The Planning Board in Rutland does not.  I think making it a written policy is a bit much.

John

John Charbonneau
Town Planner & Community Development Coordinator
Town of Rutland
246 Main Street
Rutland, MA 01543
(508) 886-4100 x3001