[Massplanners] Question about becoming the least patriotic town planner in...

William Roth wroth at stoughton-ma.gov
Wed Dec 13 13:37:54 EST 2023

Tom,
It's not an agenda Item but the Board here in Stoughton always does the
Pledge of Allegiance.  It's just their practice.  I would not think it
should be written down in the procedures.  It's really just the
prerogative of the Board if they want to do it, is how I look at it.

*Bill Roth*
*Town Planner*
*Town of Stoughton*