[Massplanners] AG review of zoning by-laws

Hurley, Margaret (AGO) margaret.hurley at mass.gov
Thu Aug 17 14:38:47 EDT 2023

Hi all:

John's question reminded me that I should make sure you all know - if you need us to expedite review of any zoning by-law please just reach out. We are working closely with DOER on the fossil fuel free by-laws for the pilot program,. and with EOHLC on the MBTA Community zoning requirements, to make sure our review doesn't delay a community's compliance with those statutes/regs/guidelines. We will accommodate any request for a faster turn-around if we are able to!

Best,

Margaret Hurley
Director, MLU
Margaret.Hurley at mass.gov