[Massplanners] Downtown Rooftop Additions

John Fay Jr jfay at cobma.us
Thu Aug 10 10:42:10 EDT 2023

Hi Chris,

Here are a couple of photos from an example in Quincy Center, Coddington
St.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wySHzZ0m1d4ohdsA5yFMV8sOtZZTNbMv/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XY4QQ7yfOC5T9e_wk6TBhzfvUjeJBcsU/view?usp=drive_link

Hope these are helpful!

-John

*John Fay (He/Him) *

*Senior Planner*

City of Brockton

Dept. of Planning and Economic Development

45 School Street

Brockton, MA 02301

[508] 580-7113

jfay at cobma.us

*When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.
The information contained in this electronic communication is intended to
be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that is
CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under the
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the intended recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly
prohibited.*