[Massplanners] Stormwater Regulations

Allison Gage AGage at frcog.org
Tue Aug 8 15:56:16 EDT 2023

Hi all, I'm hoping to hear from non-MS4 communities about how you regulate stormwater. For example, do you have a standalone stormwater bylaw or do you incorporate stormwater management into your bylaw and subdivision bylaw? Also, do you cite any data sources, such as NOAA Atlas 14? And for the MS4 communities, I'm curious if your stormwater bylaws go above requirements?

Thanks for your help!
Allison Gage
Senior Land Use & Natural Resources Planner
[FRCOG logo 2022 full color transparent -  reduced for email sig 1250]
12 Olive Street, Greenfield, MA 01301
413-774-3167 x136
www.frcog.org<http://www.frcog.org/>