[Massplanners] LDS is hiring!

Lynne D. Sweet ldsweet at ldsconsultinggroup.com
Wed Apr 26 09:35:30 EDT 2023

LDS works in a variety of fields that center around real estate development in housing.
We are looking for assistance in all areas of our work including market research, 40B permitting and homeownership monitoring.
This job is deal for someone looking for a flexible work schedule and hybrid work environment in a small firm.
We will consider part time if it is the right fit.
Please see details on the link below:

https://ldscg.egnyte.com/dl/ZYnqHxPYN0

Thank you.
Lynne

[cid:image001.png at 01D97822.6F305540]
Lynne D. Sweet
Principal
LDS Consulting Group, LLC
170 Worcester Street, Suite 206, Wellesley, MA  02481
781-943-3963
Specialized Solutions for Housing(r)
www.ldsconsultinggroup.com<http://www.ldsconsultinggroup.com/>
LDS has a hybrid work model. Please be assured that our staff is available by phone and email, and that we are committed to providing a high level of service and client responsiveness.

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the  recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received  this communication in error, please notify LDS Consulting Group, LLC 781-943-3963 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.